NEET PG 2019 Exam: All The Details You Need To Know
With the arrival of November, registration has now begun for the NEET PG Exam - 2019.
Let’s have a look at the finer details regarding the NEET PG exam and the registration process for the 2019 Academic Session:
- Most importantly, it should be emphasized that the NEET PG exam is the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and various PG Diploma courses.
- No other entrance exam shall be valid for entry to the above mentioned courses.
- The NEET PG Exam will be conducted on an All-India basis. On 6th January 2019, it will be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) in a single session at all test centres across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG Exam -2019
- Candidates must possess an MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a medical college/Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act.
- Candidates can also possess either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issues by the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council and have completed 1 year of internship or likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2019 may apply.
Applying For NEET PG Exam 2019
- Candidates can apply for NEET PG through an online portal at nbe.edu.in from 2nd November, 2018 to 22nd November, 2018.
- Candidates can choose their choice of city through the online registration system on a first come-first serve basis.
- Candidates are required to thoroughly read the NEET PG – 2019 Information Bulletin, available on nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG -2019 Examination Fees
- For General/OBC candidates, the fee is Rs 3750.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ (PH) candidates, the fee is Rs 2750.
- The fee for the examination has to be remitted through a payment gateway, at the time of online submission of application form, using a credit or debit card issued by Banks in India or internal banking.
Important Dates To Remember
- Availability of Information Bulletin – 2nd November, 2018 onwards
- Online Submission of Application Form – 2nd November, 2018 to 22nd November, 2018
- NEET PG Examination Date – 6th January, 2019
- Declaration of Result – By 31st January, 2019
If you have any more queries regarding the NEET PG Exam, please contact NBE Candidate Care Support at 1800111700 (Toll Free) or send an email to [email protected]
Drmentors would like to wish every single candidate all the very best!