For Guaranteed success in FMGE (MCI Screening exam)
Most for Foreign Medical Graduates (studying outside India)
- Covers entire FMGE syllabus - All 19 subjects
- Comprehensive Theory discussion videos covering concepts
- Separate MCQ discussion videos for all topics
- Downloadable Powerpoint presentations and MCQ question papers
- Image Based MCQ discussion videos with downloadable Images
- 12 months package validity
- Regular Updates as per Latest exam patterns
- Available over PC/ Laptops and Android mobiles/ tablets
- Study Timetable and guidance by Faculty, available over phone and email
Drmentors video lectures were extremely helpful for FMGE. Lots of questions in my paper were from the content taught in the video lectures.
I opted for FMGE coaching from Drmentors. OBGY, Pediatrics, Surgery, PSM, Radiology, Physiology and Ophthalmology lectures are really awesome and make the subjects very simple to understand.
Awesome lectures of Pediatrics, ENT, Radiology, Anaesthesia and above all OBGY. I watched only one OBGY video a day and it was just an amazing and different experience. In FMGE, most of the questions and even options were from those discussed in the lectures.
Took the FMGE exam today and all OBGY, PSM, Physio, Radiology and Microbiology questions were from Drmentors videos. Thankyou so much for your support Drmentors!
The patterns for the FMGE (MCI Screening Test) and the PG entrance exams (NEETPG) are becoming more and more similar by the day. If you are planning to go for Post graduation after clearing the FGME, you should opt for the 18 month PG entrace pack directly.
Yes, lectures will cover theory concepts followed by MCQ discussions and Images as per the latest patterns. For any subject specific doubts, you can also email your queries.
Yes, mastering the complete lectures is more than enough to cover the entire FGME syllabus. Please also stay in touch with our faculty over Whatsapp and Phone for continuous guidance. Also, the test series and question bank will help you to understand your progress continuously.